Sunday 27 November 2011

Runway inspiration!

A couple of my favourite ready to wear looks off the runway for Spring 2012.

Givenchy.. the texture is breath taking and i'm left itching to attempt an imitation! hah
Jonathon Saunders.. The colours are fabulously feminine.. can't see the print on the jacket very clearly but I can tell it's yummy.. is that a lace top peeking out underneath too?
Donna Karan.. Tribal.. I also heart that choker necklace and have its twin!
Valentino.. Simple and sophisticated
Hermes.. with the Jalabiya influence!
Chanel.. You can guess I'm in love with that jacket, and I'm also glad to see all white  on trend.
Jil Sander bringing paisley back.. although I'm not sure I'm a fan of this just yet.
Burberry Prorsum.. loving the aztec print jumper.



I need to use these for inspiration!

Til next time..

Keep It Covered

x




2 comments:

  1. Love what I saw on the runway, and you picked well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely did pick well! I can see the Jill Sander ensemble working nicely with hijab!

    ReplyDelete