Wednesday 23 March 2011

Shaaaaapppingg!!! (Shopping) lol :]

EXCITE, EXCITE, EXCIIIIIITE!! 
I have..
EXCIITIIING NEWS! 

So you may have guessed by now that I have quite exciting news. If any of you checked out JIL SANDER'S S/S/11 collection, then you will recognise this dress..?? 




YES , absolutely gorgeous, looks easy to wear and so floaty yet so simple. Very similar to a abbaya but with missing sleeves, am i right? WELL.. today I went for a short shopping trip into Cardiff Central, which has recently improved since ST Davids 2 Shopping centre was added! I hadn't been shoping for ages just so you all know, so basically almost everything appealed to me. There were A LOT of lovely clothes that caught my eye, but there's only one thing worth mentioning. 
I walked into Primark, saw your usually handy crap you get in there, turned around to walk back out, as I turned my head I caught a glimpse of Bold Blue and White stripes. Could it be the one and only Jil Sander dress I'd been lustering over ever since setting my eyes on it?
NO!
obviously NOT, I was in Primark for Godsake! 
But to my delight and satisfaction, it turned out to be an exact copy of this Jil Sander dress! OMG-OMG-OMG I KNOW AMAZING :O! Literally girls when I say a copy I mean it, the only slight difference is that its's not a white stripe with the blue but more of an off-white. Anyway there was no way I was going to leave without it, only cost £23.00. BARGAIN.. considering the real thing costs around the £500 mark (I think, could be more lol). 
Anyway my first impression of this dress is that i'ts naturally going to be quite fattening! But I think along side a pair of heels and maybe a skinny belt it'll be LUSH. I would advise that you all go hunting for it because without a doubt it'll be gone quick. Lets see how many of you find it! 
If any of you do, and you love it, then post a pic on my facebook page and show us how YOU wore it! I'll be posting my pics wearing it, when I actually wear it! Ha Ha, so probably some time next week! woohoo!! Watch this space for the piccies!
Howdy bunnies xxx

7 comments:

  1. Looks really cute and truly flow-ee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i knw i was so excited when i saw it there! this dress is soooo expensive.. eeeek cnt wait to wear my version bagagaga x

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see how you style it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg omg omg....i wana go primark now!! love thisss

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay i cnt wait to see how i style it too haha dont know how to wear it yet!!

    and YES go to primark and show me how you wear it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw the dress in primark today it is fab but i don't recon its gonna suit me Booo im a shortiee

    ReplyDelete