Tuesday 28 June 2011

Colour Block - Tribal Print - Sahabiya Mag follow up!

So ladies, yesterday I did a post on the blog for Sahabiya magazine.. incase you haven't come across it then here it is..

http://sahabiya.wordpress.com/2011/06/28/print-clashing-colour-block/

You'll find funny/interesting posts on there from literally everything to do with islam!
Anyway Here's how I took my own advice and mixed tribal prints with colour block to spice things up a little!

So im wearing a nude/tan hijab, white topshop blazer, tribal h&m scarf, and carrot blue topshop trousers!

My bros are back from egypt so im just wearing their cool glasses!


pointless pic, but i liked it and dw that's what my blog is for lol.

Just wanted to show u guys my choice of a purply/lilacy lippie matched with neon accessories!

Anyway til next time keep it covered !
x

7 comments:

  1. Love your tribal scarf! I hope I can find it here in the states!
    -afshan

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove how you layered the 2 scarves! it gives extra chest coverage, which i need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i have the same scarf its frm h&m.. love the look mA.. but hopefully you weren`t too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. georgous as always Dina! the colours are an amazing match!
    i have a similar aztec print scarf from primark.same kinda colours,i thwt ov u as soon as i saw it! he he xxx

    lefashionz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your style! you are definitely my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'omd ilove youur scarf& this would be great for work experience day, Dina do youu think i'll still find this scarf in H&m ?

    anisa'H x

    ReplyDelete